Before I tell you all about it, let me give you a little background.
What I’ve Learned About Proposals
I believe my experience in the world of proposals to be uncommon. I’ve submitted proposals in every state and overseas. I’ve submitted them to public and private clients. I’ve submitted on design, construction, engineer-procure-construct, design-build, consulting, training, and research contracts.
I’ve also priced many proposals, negotiated overhead rates, and performed what many would consider contract administration.
In addition, I’ve spoken in great detail with procurement people and have the stones to ask the questions others may be afraid to.
Ok, Why Should You Care?
Over the last ten years, I’ve developed a series of tactics and tricks that help me develop highly-tailored and pursuasive proposals quicker than you might think possible.
I’ve gathered insights both from my experience and from indepth discussions with ex-procurement officials and former resident engineers. This has allowed me to do things some might consider unlikely, if not impossible.
- Being awarded contracts with far away clients without developing relationships
- Winning contracts with clients we’ve never worked with before to provide new services, by only submitting a proposal
- Getting a proposal that missed the deadline accepted
- Taking a proposal from rejected to being awarded the contract
- Being awarded large sole-source contracts with large government entities
I’ve gathered up the sum of my experiences and insights and put them into Proposal Development Secrets: Win More, Work Smarter, and Get Home On Time, my very first book. I can guarantee that this book contains certain insights and tricks that you don’t know.
My goal was to write a book that was an entertaining and enlightening read about the most dry and boring topic ever, proposals. I believe, and others have confirmed, that I have achieved this goal.
Where To Get It
The book is exclusively available through the Amazon Kindle Store for only $3.99.
But I Don’t Have A Kindle
I wanted this book to be easily available to everyone. You don’t even need a Kindle to read it. There are free Kindle apps for every smartphone, tablet, and computer out there. I’ve included links to the various Kindle readers below. As someone who regularly reads Kindle books on his iPhone, I can tell you that reading books with these apps is a great experience. If you are reading this webpage, you can read my book!
Free Kindle App for iPad * Kindle App for iPad
Read Kindle Books From Your Web Browser * Kindle Cloud Reader
What’s In It For Me?
There are no “strings attached.” You get over a decade worth of proposal development insights for only $3.99. But I do ask one favor. Because reviews on Amazon.com are so important, I would love for you to post a review if you decide to download the book. Plus, I’d love to hear feedback from the other proposal developers out there.
- I’ve crammed my unique insights on proposal development into a new book called, Proposal Development Secrets: Win More, Work Smarter, and Get Home On Time.
- It is available for only $3.99.
- Amazon Prime members can borrow it for FREE during the next three months.
- You don’t need a Kindle, you can read it on any computer. And many people, just like you, have already read it and loved it!
- Please post a review on Amazon.com if you like it as well!